Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun Night of the Week


Ok, I am seriously laughing while I write this. On Wednesday all the beehives, yes im still a beehive, went to sis. buckner's house. And i don't remember how it came up, but me and Addy*(don't forget the *) started talking about music and then we got to the topic of the song mercy by duffy. So at the same time we both started singing
"You got me begging you for mercy,yaya,why won't you release me?, yaya, You got me beggin for mercyayayaeyaeaeea." That was soo fun, but it gets better. So after a hyperactive game of taboo we went back to my hous (we: me addy*, elizabeth) and guess what, actually i can't write it, but it's exciting!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Anywho, that was very fun!!!haha

1 comments:

Zac Efron said...

lalallaaaaaaaa haha this is pretty sssssschweet. lol.