Saturday, May 17, 2008

BLog number 3

Ok i don't get this whole blogging thing, so i'm starting over again, thinking this time maybe it'll be easier, yeah in my dreams. I'm emily, which you probalby already know, and i live in Utah, ewww. I just moved here from California. Actually, idk if i can say jsut anymore it's been like 8 months. It fells like weeks. I don't really love it, but I don't hate it. I haven't really found that good of girl friends, I guess I have better( more like a better) guy friends. Idk. They're just easier to get Along with. Girls are so annoying and complicated. Guys don't care what color shirt you are wearing or if you are hving a bad hair day. THey don't get jealous if you hang w/ someone besides them. And there are no I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I'm in the middle. The oldest is 19 and the youngest is -2 weeks. Talk about an age difference.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did all your good songs go!!!